1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Halfords Limited, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information from the entrant as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied that the entrant is eligible.
3. To enter the promotion you must be a resident of UK and Ireland. Employees, agents and/or representatives of Halfords, its parent or subsidiaries and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfilment of the competition, and the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this contest. For the purpose of this competition, immediate family is defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at midnight on Sunday 11th of October 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
6. One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. There is one prize available, a Nextbase In-Car Camera, model 402G.
8. Any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the closing date and will be contacted by Friday 23rd of October using the details provided to enter the promotion.
11. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. As set out at section 9 above the prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
13. If you win, you may be asked to take part in promotional activities It is a condition of entry that you agree to participate in promotional activities if you win and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
14. To obtain the name and county of the winner, or the independent person who drew the winning entry, please send a stamped SAE to Halfords Limited, Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE within three months of the Closing Date.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
16. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion, including but not limited to instances where voting for an entrant’s submission has been paid for or otherwise incentivised in any other way either by that entrant or on their behalf.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Halfords Limited, Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE